We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Welcome to Catrysse Veterinary Services in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Catrysse Veterinary Services is a well-established veterinary clinic located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our devoted staff believes in treating your pet as if he or she is a member of our family, and understands the valued place they hold in your lives. We emphasize preventative care, and you can rest assured that we will recommend the same procedures and products we would want for our own pets.
Our staff have many years of combined experience dealing with the needs of people and their pets, and you can rest assured knowing that we have the staff, equipment, procedures and facilities to deliver the highest quality veterinary care for your pet. We strive to provide practical solutions to complex health issues.
Catrysse Veterinary Clinic is a small animal practice offering preventative, medical, surgical, and dental care. We provide a friendly, neighbourhood environment with an emphasis on service. Our doctors and staff are passionate about their work and take a genuine interest in each and every client. Whether an old friend or new neighbour, we look forward to your visit and value your continued trust.
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive for your appointment of food/prescription pick up, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 204-489-9111. We will provide you with further instructions.
2. We are still scheduling all types of appointments but are prioritizing those for urgent or sick pets.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the clinic. Our staff will bring your order to your car. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
6. Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Catrysse Veterinary Services